Drivetrain:Four Wheel Drive
Interior:Jet Black, Leather-appointed front seat trim
Engine:Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine
Automatic Climate Control
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
Wireless Phone Charging
Odometer is 36904 miles below market average!
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Contact Rhinelander Auto Center at 715-365-8100 for more information and to schedule your test drive with one of our NON-COMMISSION Based Sales Consultants.
* Impressive hauling and towing capabilities; refined and quiet ride; strong diesel engine; available CNG fueling for regular V8; solid build quality. Source: Edmunds
- Front chrome bumper
- Rear chrome bumper
- CornerStep feature at each side of the rear chrome bumper gives you a boost up when loading the pickup bed or securing cargo
- Requires pickup box
- CornerStep rear bumper
The CornerStep feature at each end of the rear bumper helps make it easier to get into and out of the pickup bed, even with the tailgate open.
- Chrome door handles
- Provide a bright chrome accent on each door
- This feature requires Crew Cab™ or Double Cab SLT models
- Fog lamps
- Halogen front fog lamps help provide illumination of the roadway in foggy or low-visibility conditions
- On SLE models, this feature requires the available SLE Preferred Package or HD SLE Value Package
- Deep-tinted glass
- Provides additional protection from sun and glare
- Requires the Convenience Package
- Chrome grille surround
- Cargo box LED lighting
Bright LED lighting mounted in the cargo box:
- Provides light to find cargo in the bed when a tonneau cover is in place
- Offers a handy alternative when a flashlight isn't available
- Requires the available Sierra Convenience Package on Sierra
Standard on SLE and SLT.
- Cargo area lamps, cab mounted
With switch on center switch bank.
- Chrome mirror caps
- Standard on SLT
- Outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding mirrors
- Built-in turn signal indicators and puddle lamps
- Driver’s side spotter mirror and auto-dimming
- Chrome cap
- Moldings, bodyside, Chrome
Requires available SLT models.
- Remote Locking Tailgate
- A remote tailgate lock and unlock feature located on the key fob
- Manual unlock is still available using the same key as the ignition and door
- EZ-Lift and Lower tailgate
EZ-Lift and Lower Tailgate reduces effort required to lift/lower tailgate. All Sierra tailgates now include a tailgate lock, utilizing the same key as ignition and door.
- Tire carrier lock
- Helps keep spare tire secure
- Utilizes same key as door and ignition
- LT265/70R18E all-season, blackwall tires
- Tires, LT265/70R18E all-season, blackwall (STD)
- 18" x 8" full-size steel spare wheel
- Rear wheelhouse liners
These liners help protect your truck's rear wheelhouse area from damage caused by dirt, rocks, mud, road salt and the weather.
- 18" Chromed aluminum wheels
Standard on SLT.
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) chromed aluminum includes 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) steel spare wheel. Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered. (STD) (Upgradeable to (PYU) 20" (50.8 cm) polished aluminum wheels.)
- Dual-zone automatic climate control air conditioning
- Offers individual temperature settings for driver and right front passenger
- Dial in desired temperature preferences as conditions change
- Requires available SLE Preferred Package on SLE models
- Assist handle, front passenger
Also included on driver-side on A-pillars.
- Cruise control
- This standard feature enables you to maintain a minimum speed of approximately 25 mph or greater
- Includes set and resume speed buttons conveniently located on the steering wheel
- Rear-window defogger
Standard on SLT models and available on Sierra (1SA) models. Included with one of the following available packages on SLE:
- SLE Preferred Package
- HD SLE Value Package
- SLE Convenience Package
- SLE Preferred Package
Can be combined with power rear-sliding window, where available.
- Power door locks
Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab.
- Driver Information Center with 4.2" diagonal color display
Located in the gauge cluster, the Driver Information Center features a multicolored 4.2" diagonal display. It includes:
- Driver personalization of the information
- Warning messages
- Vehicle information
- Color-keyed carpet with rubberized vinyl floor mats
Includes rear floor mats on Crew Cab™ and Double Cab models.
- Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror
- Helps reduce the glare from the headlamps of the vehicle behind you
- Indicator light illuminates each time the ignition is turned to start to let you know the feature is active
- Requires available heated power-adjustable camper mirrors on SLE models
- OnStar Guidance Plan for 6 months1
- Automatic Crash Response
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Roadside Assistance
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Requires available 7" diagonal color touch display radio with IntelliLink on Sierra models.
- OnStar® with 4G LTE provides a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot1 to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds
- Provides a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds
- Requires available 7" diagonal color display radio with IntelliLink on Sierra models
- Power-adjustable pedals
- Adjustable accelerator and brake pedals allow the driver to set at the most comfortable position
- Requires available SLE Convenience Package on SLE models
- 110-volt AC power outlet
- 3-prong household-style outlet
- Convenient for charging and powering mobile devices and games
- Included with the available Sierra Convenience Package on Sierra (1SA) models
- Included with the available SLE Preferred Package or HD SLE Value Package on SLE models
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Locks and unlocks doors remotely, allowing quicker access and enhancing personal security
- Includes remote locking tailgate
- Requires the available Sierra Convenience Package on 1SA models
- Remote vehicle starter system
Requires available SLE Preferred Package on SLE models.
- Rear 60/40 split folding bench seat (folds up)
The seat features a child seat top tether anchor.
- Heated driver and front passenger seating
- Treat yourself and your front seat passenger to the soothing warmth of comfortably heated seats
- SLE models require the SLE Preferred Package and the split-bench seat
- Included with bucket seat or leather bench seat
- Front 40/20/40 leather-appointed split-bench seat
This luxurious, leather-appointed, 3-passenger split-bench seat includes the following features:
- Heated seat cushions and seatbacks
- 10-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters, including power recline and power lumbar adjuster for both seating positions
- 2-position driver memory
- Adjustable outboard head restraints
- Seats, front 40/20/40 leather-appointed split-bench, 3-passenger with (KA1) heated seat cushions and seat backs. Includes 10-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters, including driver/front passenger power recline, driver/front passenger power lumbar, 2- position driver memory and adjustable outboard head restraints. (STD) (Upgradeable to (AN3) front full-feature leather-appointed bucket seats.)
- Manual Tilt-Wheel™ and telescoping steering column
- Allows the driver to adjust the steering wheel up or down, and the steering column forward or back
- Accommodates both tall and short drivers and enables them to find a comfortable, safe driving position
- Provides extra comfort when entering or exiting the truck
- Included with SLE Preferred Package on SLE models
Included with available SLE Preferred Package on SLE.
- Steering wheel with audio controls
Allow the driver to easily operate the audio system and manage most search functions of compatible, connected MP3 players and other media devices.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Includes theft-deterrent locking feature.
- Theft-deterrent system
Included with the remote vehicle starter system.
- Universal Home Remote
- Programs up to 3 separate remote systems
- Included on SLE models with the available SLE Preferred Package or HD SLE Value Package
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
Includes driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirror.
- Power windows
- Express-Down and Express-Up features on driver window
- Express-Down feature on all other windows
- On Regular Cab Sierra included with available Sierra Convenience Package
- 6-speaker audio system
- Audio system, AM/FM/SiriusXM®/HD audio system with 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen with IntelliLink1®, USB2 ports and auxiliary jack
This advanced audio system with 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen with IntelliLink®1 brings the convenience of hands-free communication and entertainment to your Sierra.
- Compatible smartphone integration
- An 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen that is integrated with the 4.2" cluster display to help minimize driver distractions
- Gesture recognition that allows users to navigate the 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen menus by flinging, clicking and dragging, or swiping
- Wireless Bluetooth®3 streaming audio for music and most phones
- Voice-activated technology for radio and phone
- Pandora® Internet radio for a variety of music option
- Audio system, 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen with IntelliLink, AM/FM/SiriusXM, HD Radio with USB ports, auxiliary jack, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, Pandora Internet radio and voice-activated technology for radio and phone (STD) (Upgradeable to (IO6) 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen Navigation with IntelliLink.)
- Bluetooth® for phone
Personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system.
- HD radio
Included with the 8" Diagonal Color Touch audio systems.
- Single-slot CD/MP3 player
- Offers a choice of media so you can play your favorite music through your truck's audio system
- This feature is replaced with the rear seat DVD/Blu-ray™ Entertainment Package, when ordered on SLT Crew Cab™ models
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio1
Welcome to the world of SiriusXM®.1
- Enjoy your 3-month trial subscription to the All Access package with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, exclusive talk, entertainment and news
- Plus, listen on the app and online — it’s included with All Access, so you’ll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you
- High-capacity air cleaner
Thicker construction helps to trap more dirt before it can enter the air intake.
- 150-amp alternator
- Efficiently handles the electrical demands of a heavy-duty truck
- Ensures the power you need for quick, sure starts
- 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc brakes
- Segment-exclusive DURALIFE brake rotors
- Power-assisted heavy-duty brake system offers confident stopping power even under heavy payloads or when towing
- Disc brakes at all 4 wheels reduce heat buildup and brake fade, maintaining braking performance
- Antilock brakes are designed to help reduce wheel lockup and help maintain steering during hard braking on most slippery surfaces
- 4-Moveable upper cargo box tie-downs
The truck bed includes 4 movable upper cargo tie-downs that can be repositioned to accommodate oversized or tall cargo.
- External transmission oil cooler
Heavy-duty air-to-oil cooler.
- External engine oil cooler
- Heavy-duty air-to-oil cooler
- Integral to driver-side of radiator tank
- Automatic locking rear differential
No other competitor in Sierra’s® class offers an available fully automatic locking rear differential:
- The Eaton® Locker senses a difference in wheel speed of approximately 100 rpm
- It locks to turn both rear wheels in unison for added traction
- Vortec® 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI engine
- E85-capable1 engine is the standard workhorse for the Sierra 2500HD
- 360 hp @ 5400 rpm and 380 lb-ft of torque @ 4200 rpm
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT) optimizes high-end power and low-end torque
- Does not include E851 capability when the pickup box delete is ordered
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm (Does not include E85 capability with (ZW9) pickup box delete.) (STD)
- Frame, fully-boxed
Hydroformed front section.
- 9,500-lb. GVWR1
- Provides the power to get the job done
- Requires the Vortec® 6.0L V8 SFI engine or the 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous engine, and 4WD system
- On Crew Cab™ models, this feature requires the available short box
- GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous engine. Not available with TK25943 or TC25903 model.) (STD)
- Pickup box
- 4.10 rear axle ratio (Gas engine)
Requires Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) engine.
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) engine.)
- Recovery hooks – front
- Digital Steering Assist
Requires Double Cab models and (LML) Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 engine or Crew Cab models.
- Handling/Trailering Suspension Package
- This heavy-duty package is designed to maintain ride quality while towing or carrying a load
- Includes 51 mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33 mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar (STD)
- Integrated trailer brake controller
Available trailer brake controller:
- Integrated with the antilock brake system (ABS)
- Helps provide immediate and measured brake force signaling to electric-controlled trailer brake systems
- No requirement for external or aftermarket brake control systems
- Requires available trailering equipment on Sierra
- Trailering Package
Trailering Package for automatic transmission includes:
- Trailering hitch platform 2.5" with a 2.0" insert for HD
- 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector to hook up parking lamps, backup lamps, right and left turn signals, an electric brake lead, battery and a ground
- The trailer connector also includes the 4-way for use on trailers without brakes - park, brake/turn lamps
- Trailer brake controller
- A heavy-duty automatic locking rear differential
- Electronic shift transfer case with rotary dial controls
Shift smoothly between drive settings to handle a variety of road conditions:
- 2WD High for most on-road and highway situations
- 4WD High for snowy or wet roads when added traction is needed
- 4WD Low for deep sand, mud or snow to provide maximum torque to all 4 wheels
- Requires 4WD models
- Heavy-duty 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
- Overdrive gear for smooth, efficient operation
- Tow/Haul mode and Auto Grade Braking that reduce the amount of conventional braking needed while towing or traveling downhill to help reduce brake wear
- Cruise control that maintains a set speed up and down grades, even when towing a heavy trailer in mountainous terrain (works with Tow/Haul mode and Auto Grade Braking)
- Requires the Vortec® 6.0L V8 SFI engine or the 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) engine
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous engine.)
- Air bags1
- Crew Cab: single-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions
- Double Cab and Regular Cab: Frontal Airbags- Driver single stage and Front Passenger dual-stage; Thorax side-impact, seat mounted, both driver and front passenger; Head-curtain front and rear outboard seating positions;
- Passenger Sensing System - Infant only suppression for passenger and passenger seat belt reminder status displayed on overhead console
- Daytime Running Lamps
Includes automatic exterior lamp control.
- Rear Vision Camera
This available feature allows you to use the audio system display to see certain stationary objects located behind your vehicle while traveling in reverse at low speeds.
Include with available Sierra® Convenience Package.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Alerts the driver to a low tire pressure condition in 1 or more tires
- Uses sensors mounted at each wheel to monitor tire air pressure (does not apply to spare tire)
- Transmits the tire pressure reading to the Driver Information Center (DIC)
- Illuminates a warning light and sends a message via the DIC to inform the driver of the low tire pressure
All Vehicles Tax, title, license and service fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
Tax, title, license and service fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.